Led two 3 hr long weekly discussion sections that involved:
- Mentoring teams for the class design challenge (assistive shoe-tying machine for hemiplegic children)
- Solidworks tutorial
- lecturing about the engineering design process
- reviewing the main lecture content
- grading quizzes and Solidworks assignment for about 60 undergrad freshman and sophomore engineering students
- organization and coordination of the design challenge for the entire class Due to the virtual nature of the class that year, significant work was put in to ensure that the class format (which usually involves lots of hands-on activities as part of the design challenge) translated well to the new format.